Terms of Service
In terms of Information Technology statutes, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
If You do not agree with any of these terms, please discontinue using the Website.
SCOPE OF SERVICES AND HOW WEBSITE OPERATES
The Firm is in the business of providing but not limited to custom tailored suits, shirts, waistcoats, sleeveless jackets, Nehru jackets, sports jackets, lounge jackets, chinos and trousers. Firm also provides readymade Products and accessories. The Website acts as a platform for User to access and explore the Product and make their choices at ease. The Website enables the Customers to design their own Products or they can have a Product from the set of designs available. Once You have confirmed a design of Your choice You can create your account or login to your existing account and add Your measurements or choose from Your last saved measurements for the Product which is then sent to Our manufacturing unit for tailoring. Every first order You place with Us is eligible for free alteration or alteration credit, but would be limited to other subsequent orders. Once Your Products are ready We shall deliver it to the address provided by You. We shall not entertain any return of the Product since each of the Products is custom made as per the Customer’s requirement.
The Users shall be from any category and geographical locations. In order to place an order, registration on the Website is mandatory. Users can also login through Facebook, Google Plus or simply login. The Users shall register with the Website, which would help them in easy purchasing of the Products. You may access the services by signing in as User by providing the following information which shall include but not be limited to name, address with postal code, mobile number, email id, measurements etc…
Registration for this Website is available only to those above the age of 18 years, barring those “Incompetent to Contract” which inter alia include insolvents. If You are a minor and wish to use the Website, You may do so through Your legal guardian and the Firm reserves the right to terminate Your account on knowledge of You being a minor and having registered on the Website or availing any of its Services.
Further, at any time during Your use of this Website, including but not limited to the time of registration, You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of Your username and password, and any activity under the account shall be deemed to have been done by You. In the case that You provide Us with false and/or inaccurate details or We have reason to believe You have done so, We hold the right to permanently suspend Your account. You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account.
EXACTNESS OF THE PRODUCT
The images of the products on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although We have made every effort to display the colours accurately, We cannot guarantee that Your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the product. Your Products may vary slightly from those images. All sizes and measurements of products are approximate; however We do make every effort to ensure they are accurate as possible. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products are as accurate as possible.
The prices of the Products are fixed and are visible to the Users right beside the Product. Price variation subsequent to order placement may occur in rare cases like order placement by User and price modification on the Website taking place simultaneously (before User proceeds to checkout)
The membership of this Website is free and this includes the browsing of the Website. However, we reserve the right to amend the charges for the services rendered. In such situations, the Users will be intimated of the same, and it will be up to you to decide whether or not you will continue with services offered by us. Such changes are effective as soon as they are posted on the Website.
The Firm reserves the right to amend the fee policy for use of the Website, the download of the application and the charges for any or all Services rendered. In such an event, the User will be intimated of the same when it attempts to access the Website, and the User shall have the option of declining to avail the Services offered on the Website. Any such change, if made, shall come into effect immediately upon such change being notified to the User, unless specified otherwise.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Please note that Corporate Collars does not have any access to your payment details and We do not store any of your card details. You are redirected to a payment gateway page that will take all your details to fulfil the transaction. The following payment options are available on the Website:
- Domestic and international credit cards issued by banks and financial institutions that are part of the Visa, Master Card, Mastero & Amex Card networks;
- Visa, Master Card, Rupay, Mastero Debit cards;
- Net banking/Direct Debit payments from select banks.
- CC Avenue
As prescribed by the financial institutions issuing the credit or debit cards affiliated with Visa / Master Card / Mastero / the User will be required to submit his/her 16-digit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number (usually on the reverse of the card) while making an online transaction. The User must also have enrolled his/her card with VBV (Verified by Visa), MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) or any other applicable provider in order to complete the transaction. The User is hereby expressly made aware that his/her card statements will reflect that a payment has been made in favour of the Firm, Corporate Collars.
The User is further aware that in case of third party statements, including bank and credit card statements, the merchant name may appear in an abbreviated format, and the Firm has no control over the same. To successfully purchase from the Website, the User is required to complete the transaction by making the payment for the services and products opted for.
You will be given various options for delivery of Product during the order process. The options available to you will vary depending on where you are ordering from. An estimated delivery time is displayed on the order summary page. On placing your order, You will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to Your location. Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, We will proactively reach out to You by e-mail and SMS. However, We will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery.
The User takes full responsibility for payment of all taxes and fees that are levied or arise in the course of use of the Website, including but not limited to downloading content and availing its service partner’s service.
Transactions on the Website are secure and protected. Any information entered by the User when transacting on the Website is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the Firm/ Website in any manner.
TERM / TERMINATION
These Terms shall continue to form a valid and binding contract between the Parties, and shall continue to be in full force and effect until the User continues to access and use the Website.
You may terminate Your use of the Service at any time by ceasing to use the Service. We may terminate these Terms and close Your account at any time without notice, if we cease to provide the Services. We may suspend or terminate Your use of and access to the Website at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion. Such suspension or termination shall not limit our right to take any other action against You that we consider appropriate.
The User undertakes to fulfil the following obligations. Failure to satisfy any of these obligations gives Us the right to permanently suspend Your account and/or claim damages for any losses that accrue to Us or additional costs that may be imposed on us.
- You hereby certify that You are at least 18 years of age.
- You agree to ensure the email address provided in Your account registration is valid at all times and shall keep Your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You agree to comply with all local laws and regulations governing the downloading, installation and/or use of the Website, including, without limitation to, any usage rules set forth in this Agreement.
- You undertake not to:
- Cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted. Should You want to engage in one or more such actions, prior permission from Us must be obtained;
- access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Website . The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or , materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website is prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website Services, You may be exposed to content from other Users or Third Parties that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content; iii. use the Website or in any manner that may impair, overburden, damage, disable or otherwise compromise (i) Firm’s Services; (ii) any other party's use and enjoyment of Firm’s Services; or
- the services and products of any Third Party (including, without limitation to, the Authorized Device);
- use the Services or materials for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or identity theft;
- abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the );
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's mobile phone;
- download any file posted on the Website that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any connected network , nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website , or exploit the Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the ;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated or linked s;
- use the Website or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Agreement, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of this Website or other Third Parties;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside Your home country;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of Your home country, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- disseminate information through the Website that is false, inaccurate or misleading, or violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside Your home country.
- All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Website, including for example news articles, reviews, directories, guides, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively and hereinafter referred to as the "Content"), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by Us. You may use the Content only through the Website, and solely for Your personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not, republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and You may not modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy our Content without permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Website, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Website in any way that affects the user's experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
- Except as otherwise expressly stated on the Website, all services offered on the Website are offered on an "as is" basis without any warranty whatsoever, either express or implied.
- The User agrees and undertakes that he is accessing the Website and transacting at his/her sole risk and that he is using his/her best and prudent judgment before availing any service listed on the Website, or accessing/using any information displayed thereon.
- The User agrees that any kind of information, resources, activities, recommendations obtained/availed from website, written or oral, will not create any warranty and the Website disclaims all liabilities resulting from these. You are solely responsible for your communication/interaction with other Users on the Website and the Website doesn’t make any warranty about the conduct of Users on the Website.
- The Website does not guarantee that the functions and services contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Website or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components, and the User hereby expressly accepts any and all associated risks involved with the User’s use of the Website.
- The Website may avail services from third party or may provide links for sharing Our content on Facebook, Twitter or other such third party websites, this is done to serve you better and these services will be provided on “as is” basis and the Website disclaims any liabilities resulting from these third party services. The Website will not be responsible for any internet delays and damages caused by such problems. We also disclaim all liabilities and take no responsibility for the content that may be posted on such third party websites by the users of such websites in their personal capacity on any of the above mentioned links for sharing and/or listing purposes as well as any content and/or comments that may be posted by such user in their personal capacity on any official webpage of www.corporatecollars.com on any social networking platform.
- It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Terms and/or Policy.
DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism.
Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties may raise a name for the sole mediator and in the case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the Firm reserves the right to decide the final mediator. The decision of the mediator is binding on both parties.
Stage 2: Arbitration. In case that mediation does not yield a suitable result or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties.
The formation, interpretation and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the law, rules and regulations of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions and disputes may be as mentioned above, and You hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.